Building Information Modeling (BIM) Services
Building Information Modeling is a unique way to bring building design to life in which all parties involved can visualize the product at various phases and react to challenges that might otherwise be missed. This controlled progression of the design process better detects the risks of design mis-match during the pre-construction stage. BIM can be more formally explained as a digital representation of the building process to facilitate exchange and interoperability of information in digital format. Many of RZ Design, Inc. engineers are proficient using the latest technology to create 3-Dimensional designs of building systems. We utilize the most up to date versions of AutoCAD MEP and Autodesk Revit in our designs.
There are numerous benefits of BIM that are important for the client to consider, some of these are listed below:
- Every detail related to the building construction is at one location and can be viewed by all team members.
- Drastically increases design performance and allows for a more cohesive collaboration among design and construction teams.
- Higher-quality of work.
- Cost efficiency.
- Shared resources and efforts.
- Owners can make more informed decisions.
- Less change orders through collision detection during the design process. Owners can create savings (5%-10%) on projects through the implementation of BIM, saving on total project cost. BIM can save additional expenses in construction costs as well as operation costs.